Only AbacusLaw trust accounting exceeds all Bar Association requirements.
Don’t compromise your firm when dealing with a client’s trust account.
With AbacusLaw, you’re safeguarded from inadvertently overdrawing a client’s trust account or a trust matter.
AbacusLaw tracks all trust activity, from deposits to printing checks, with detailed on-screen or printed reports. Integrated with time & billing, the trust accounting feature makes it easy to maintain a complete set of records for your clients.
Other features of AbacusLaw trust accounting include:
- Detailed trust ledgers.
- Multiple trust checking accounts.
- Multiple matters on one trust check.
- Interest distribution for interest-bearing accounts.
- Bank reconciliation ties to trust ledgers for balancing.
- Apply trust monies directly to bill automatically.
- Integrated with time & billing.
- Integrated with General Ledger.
- Optional recap of trust transactions printed to the bill.
No obligation. No risk.
Simply fill out the form and we’ll email you a link to a guided demo of AbacusLaw.