There are 5 common mistakes that lawyers make when choosing a cloud provider:
1. Not knowing where your data really lives
2. Assuming you own your data
3. Neglecting to integrate all your systems
4. Relying on multiple parities for support & maintenance
5. Focusing solely on price disregarding ‘best practices’
Request a complimentary copy of the special report
Learn how to avoid these mistakes and choose a cloud provider that will meet your ethical obligations and help you exceed your goals. Simply enter your information to the right and we’ll immediately email you a copy.