Environmental Law Firms
Whether you’re dealing with pollution, endangered species, land use, permitting, development, or natural resources, AbacusLaw will streamline your workflow, automate routine tasks, and keep you on top of your cases and deadlines.
Using AbacusLaw in your environmental law practice you will:
Never Miss a DeadlineConfidently keep all your appointments with all your events in one legal calendar. [Less]
- Meet all of your deadlines, including statutes of limitation (often short when dealing with government action) or filing summons, complaints, answers, discovery, motions, briefs, or appeals.
- Smart alarms will remind you of important events so you won't be late or forget meetings with clients, experts, regulatory agency personnel, or zoning boards, miss depositions, or be late to court.
Generate Documents Quickly Without MistakesEliminate mistakes by automating the generation of routine documents and forms. AbacusLaw works with Word, WordPerfect, and PDF forms. Create a document template, then let AbacusLaw pull correct information from the database each and every time.[less]
- Quickly draft correspondence, press releases, settlement offers, and all litigation and discovery documents (such as document requests and interrogatories), while minimizing awkward and potentially serious errors.
- Scan important documents, such as lab results, environmental studies, and environmental impact statements, for safe storage and easy retrieval. With AbacusLaw, you can associate and save vital evidence with your case files.
- Forms and documents are linked to the matter for easy retrieval, making it easy for you to update or revise them when necessary.
Deliver Exceptional Client ServiceAbacusLaw puts all of your facts and contacts at your fingertips for quick and easy retrieval. [less]
- Linking notes, telephone calls, emails, documents and forms to your matters means you’re just a mouse click away from the information you need for preparing presentations (whether for agency or board meetings, press conferences, or court), correspondence, and legal documents.
- That same quick access lets you respond to client inquiries quickly, accurately and completely. Your clients will notice and appreciate your professionalism.
Record More Time and Generate Bills QuicklyAbacusLaw’s integrated time, billing and accounting features make it easy to organize your financial information. [Less]
- Record time and expenses as you work. Environmental law often involves expensive testing and expert witnesses, making it essential that you stay on top of your expenses.
- When billing hourly against a retainer, you’ll know how your time has been spent, and how much of the retainer has been applied.
- Management reports let you run your practice more efficiently. The more efficient your practice, the more clients you can help with given staff and resources.
AbacusLaw is the only software that can combine multiple practice areas so easily. Ask us how.
What Attorneys Are Saying About AbacusLaw
"I’ve been using Abacus since 1995 for my calendaring needs. Abacus
is the best product out there that allows calendaring for local rules
as well as state wide and federal rules. No other program offers this
at the same service and price. I’ve used Abacus no for almost 20 years
and will continue to use it. Thank you!”
Anthony Boskovich, Esq. of San Jose, CA