Labor Law Firms
Whether you’re dealing with collective bargaining agreements, Union representation or lockouts, AbacusLaw will organize all your case details, automate routine tasks and keep you on top of all your appointments and deadlines.
Using AbacusLaw in your labor law practice, you will:
Reduce Calendaring StressConfidently keep all your appointments with all your events in one legal calendar. [Less]
- Meet all of your deadlines, such as filing claims with the U.S. Department of Labor or state agencies. AbacusLaw will also manage your litigation deadlines.
- Smart alarms will remind you of important events so you won't be late or forget meetings with clients, management, agency personnel, or opposing counsel, miss depositions, or be late to court.
Automatically Generate Documents Without MistakesEliminate mistakes by automating the generation of routine documents and forms. AbacusLaw works with Word, WordPerfect and PDF forms. Create a document template, then let AbacusLaw pull correct information from the database each and every time.[less]
- Quickly draft retainer agreements or engagement letters, correspondence, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements and separation and release agreements while minimizing awkward and potentially serious errors.
- Scan important documents and personal files for safe storage and easy retrieval. With AbacusLaw, you can associate and save vital evidence with your case files.
- Forms and documents are linked to the matter for easy retrieval, making it easy for you to update or revise them when necessary.
Deliver Exceptional Client ServiceAbacusLaw puts all of your facts and contacts at your fingertips for quick and easy retrieval. [less]
- Linking notes, telephone calls, emails, documents and forms to your matters means you’re just a mouse click away from the information you need for preparing presentations, correspondence, and legal documents.
- That same quick access lets you respond to client inquiries quickly, accurately and completely. Your clients will notice and appreciate your professionalism.
Record More Time and Generate Bills QuicklyAbacusLaw’s integrated time, billing and accounting features make it easy to organize your financial information. [Less]
- Record time and expenses as you work.
- When billing hourly against a retainer, you’ll know how your time has been spent, and how much of the retainer has been applied.
- Management reports help you see what parts of your practice are the most profitable. This is particularly valuable if you regularly bill on a contingency basis, where not over-investing your time, compared to the potential return, is key to a successful practice.
AbacusLaw is the only software that can combine multiple practice areas so easily. Ask us how.
What Attorneys Are Saying About AbacusLaw
"Before using Abacus, we were forced to make redundant data entries,
had weak navigation between software features and very poor calendaring. Now,
data entry is easy, calendaring is a breeze and tracking is very simple."
David P. Greenberger, Esq. of San Diego, CA