Rules-based Calendaring for all JurisdictionsThe included AbacusLaw rules engine automatically calculates and schedules all critical deadlines for a matter based on the appropriate Federal, State and/or Local court rules. Subscribe to rules from Abacus and we'll keep them up-to-date for you, or work with the Professional Services team to build your own set of tools. Workflows set case milestones that can be assigned to different staff members and tracked for enhanced productivity and control.
- Change an event and all related dates are automatically updated
- Available rule sets include:
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Generic Federal rules for all of the USA
- State court rules (all states)
- California county local rules (all counties)
- Federal rules for defined states
- Federal rules for districts within states
Don't see your state or rule set listed? Professional Services can create any rule set for you based on your jurisdiction.